Sunday, November 15, 2009

2 months in

It is difficult to think of what to write in this blog. For one thing, I'm forgetting how to write English. Second, I haven't really got the time to think of what I want to write. The other problem is that I never know what to talk about. I'm in Germany, but it's not like every day is a big adventure.
Last week I drove with Ralph to a path for archery. He was asked to chop down the dead trees, so that they don't accidentally fall on an archer. He took a chainsaw out of the trunk of the car, and we walked around the path until we saw a dangerous-looking dead tree. When he was sawing a tree down, lots of orange and brown leaves were falling all around us.
Today Ralph took me to an archery gym, where I learned how to shoot a bow and arrow.
Tomorrow is school again. Next Saturday is some kind of festival.
I have to apply to college sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away!