Monday, June 7, 2010

It's June!



I've done a lot of travelling in June, and it's only the 7th XD.
I started off the month in France. I had been there for a week (the last week of May) as a family vacation. We rented a little house in the village of La Bresse, a location known for it's mountains and bike trails. I took advantage of the good cycling conditions, and biked up a mountain with Ralph.


We also spent one day in Europa Park for Johanna's birthday. Europa Park is the largest amusement park in Germany. It reminded me of Epcot in Disney World because the park was uniquely designed that each street looked like a different European country.

Last weekend I attended a wedding in a village near Munich. I wore a dirndl (a traditional Bavarian dress), and I wasn't out of place. Most of the guests at the wedding were wearing dirndls or lederhosen. After the wedding, we drove to Austria. We stayed one night in a Bed n' Breakfast before watching Ralph ride his racing bicyle in a race up the tallest mountain in Austria (there was snow at the top).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away!